miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Be responsible, not careless...!




Today, we find many and diferent ways or information about how a animal is threat, kick, hit, kill or another way to suffer or destroyed the animals. But we are incharge of protect, care and feed this creatures from the awfull conciousless! Even when we were created or born at the first time on this world, God told us to be responsible of any other living thing. We might need somethings for our necesities, like eating and clothing, but that doesn't mean we can do whatever we want with them. They have feelings too. They have life like us. And is not fair to play or make them suffer. And because of that we have make terrible mistakes and disappear some species.

I want you to know that there are animals that are suffering and having terrible problems, so my question is what are you doing to stop this? Are you participating on this actions? Please, I request you to stop this madness and terrible issue, we need to save our companions. We need them, and they need us. Care and be responsible to them. They have feelings too.

3 comentarios:

  1. I dont really like animals, but thats so cruel! :/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woow... This make you think a lot! Great post! I think i'm going to start feeding my dog... Lol! just kidding!

    ResponderEliminar